LEAFStat will run on iPhone and it will tell you about battery condition. Not all the detail of Leaf spy, but still a good app to have.viewtopic.php?f=44&t=16670
I am very curious as too see how well your 2015 does in the AZ heat.
Great - I looked in Apps Store & found it - $10 not bad. last update was July 2014, says it works with 11-14 Leafs. Any reason why it wouldn't work with 2015? Probably just haven't updated the description.
So, What is the best way to go for the OBD Blue Tooth thing (OBDC?) I saw quite a few. Any recommendations for what works best, like to get LeafSpy when it comes to iPhone, so would need to work with both. I understand to get one with v1.5, and NOT v2.1 Looked at some of the units descriptions - none listed v numbers - how would I tell before purchase?
I plan to get the 90* extension so I can have the OBDC in the cup holder.
I am favoring the Vgate ELM327 as I have read it can be easily modified to turn on/off with the car. I like that.
OBDC I found are:
• V1.5 Super Mini ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 OBD-II CAN-BUS Diagnostic Scanner Tool - At least one confirmed to use v2.1 :-(
• BAFX Products (TM) - ELM 327 Bluetooth OBD2 scan tool
• AGPtek® Super Mini ELM327 V1.5 Bluetooth OBD2 OBD-II CAN-BUS Auto Diagnostic Scanner Tool
• Simvalley™ Mini ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 Auto Diagnostics Scanner with Power Switch for Android
• Excelvan ELM327 v1.5 Bluetooth Mini Small Interface OBD2 Scanner Adapter Torque Android
• Newest Elm327 Bluetooth V1.5 OBD2 OBD II Auto Diagnostic Scanner Mini Adapter
• PLX Devices Kiwi Bluetooth Wireless Trip Computer and OBDII Scanner
• Vgate ELM327 Bluetooth Scan Tool OBD2 OBDII Scanner for TORQUE APP ANDROID - At least one confirmed to use v2.1 :-(- Can be taken apart easily and modified
2015 SV, LED & QC, Black / Black. Mfg Date 08,22,14