Hawaii Leafs

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taka

4-26-10
Thanks for reserving your place in automotive history. The Nissan LEAF™ has limited availability. by June 30, 2010 we will provide you with more details regarding availability of Nissan LEAF in your market and how to begin preparing your home for your new car.

6-30-10
thank you again for your continued commitment to driving a Nissan LEAF™. you have reserved your place in history and will be one of the first in your area to own one.
we are still finalizing some details of the order process, and we will be in touch later this summer with additional information on your order timing. rest assured, this will not impact your reservation status. we will continue to keep you updated with all developments as they occur.

7-27-10
We just wanted to let you know you'll be able to order your new Nissan LEAF in November 2010.
We'll send you an e-mail when it's time to work with a dealer to pick your car's color, review options and get a quote.
As you can imagine, the response for the Nissan LEAF has been tremendous. The Nissan LEAF order period will be staggered by state, and the timing of your reservation will hold your place.
As a result, orders from states with an infrastructure to support electric driving - either in place or planned - will be taken first. But no matter where you live, you'll be among the first in your area to get a LEAF.

8-24-10
Home charging dock assessment appointments with AeroVironment are now available in your area. to set up an appointment, simply click here and get charged up today.

We want to let you know about two events in your area where you can meet the Nissan LEAF™ in person.

Wednesday, September 1, 9:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Ala Moana Center (in front of Macy's street level)
1450 Ala Moana Blvd.
Honolulu, HI 96814

Thursday, September 2, 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Aloha Stadium (South End Zone Section)
99-500 Salt Lake Boulevard
Honolulu, HI 96818

Taka said:
We want to let you know about two events in your area where you can meet the Nissan LEAF™ in person.

Wednesday, September 1, 9:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Ala Moana Center (in front of Macy's street level)
1450 Ala Moana Blvd.
Honolulu, HI 96814

Thursday, September 2, 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Aloha Stadium (South End Zone Section)
99-500 Salt Lake Boulevard
Honolulu, HI 96818

Wow! I can't wait to get the Dallas version of this one! I still haven't seen a Leaf in person.

j.

Will these just be for display, or will they be made available for reservationists to drive? In California, the first test drive opportunities won't be until sometime in October.

LEAFguy said:
Will these just be for display, or will they be made available for reservationists to drive? In California, the first test drive opportunities won't be until sometime in October.

I've got an appointment to test drive on Thursday morning. :mrgreen:

08.31.2010 , HONOLULU
NISSAN NORTH AMERICA ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT WITH STATE OF HAWAII FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLE DEVELOPMENT

– Nissan LEAF 100% Electric Vehicle on Sale in Hawaii in January 2011 –

http://www.nissannews.com/newsrelease.do?id=1854&mid=

Anyone know anything about pricing from the Hawaii dealers yet? How about for the charging systems? :?:

evnow said:
Has anyone in Hawaii been allowed to order yet ?

LOL, I was going to ask that question. So far, there has been one confirmed order from TX, with two waiting for replies from their RAQs. TX/HI are supposed to be Oct. now, since having the Sept. delays.

kingwindwardnissan said:
So far, there are no RAQ yet for Hawaii. Should be next month I hope. If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me

Dealer from Hawaii ? Welcome to the forum.

Back