Rmasu wrote:Round trip is 59 miles without side trips lunch time run to mililani adds about 9 miles.
So am I stretching the leafs capabilities? I don't want to sweat it everyday or be unable to do lunch errands etc. I also don't want to leave my ac off drive super slow side streets etc.
You know these facts:
1. The EPA range is 73 miles. This is based on an adjusted drive cycle that it probably 40 MPH on average and includes no elevation gain or loss. Also there is no use of AC and this is with a new battery.
2. You want to drive 68 miles at 60 MPH with elevation gain and you want to use AC and you're battery won't always be new.
3. Going faster uses more battery; elevation gain uses more battery; old batteries don't hold as much energy as new batteries.
4. The Low Battery warning starts with about 13 miles of range left.
5. You don't want to "sweat it".
Given these parameters the answer seems apparent. What do you think?