SanDust

Re: Attn: SDG&E Pricing Study Participants - Sept 2013 Updat

Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:36 am

Randy wrote:Thanks for the questions...You can stay on your particular EPEV rate (whether H, M, or L), or you can switch to one of the legacy rates (EV-TOU for two meters or EV-TOU2 for a single whole house meter). You can't change from one EPEV rate to another...
I'm confused. Are you saying the very favorable study rates have changed? Or are you saying that the old X, Y, Z rates are still in effect?

Randy
Delivery Date: 04 Jan 2011
Leaf Number: 0191

Re: Attn: SDG&E Pricing Study Participants - Sept 2013 Updat

Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:52 am

Two things have happened.

1) All electric rates have increased as of September 1 as part of our General Rate case, including the EV Rates (Experimental and Legacy). By the way, that rate case happens every 3 years and this one took longer to complete. So the rates I listed in my initial message are the revised EV rates.

2) In addition to that, the Pricing Study (that has been in effect for 2.5 years with randomly assigned TOU rates for LEAF drivers) will be extended through December 31, 2014. That is a one year extension.

Drivers who currently have an experimental rate as part of the pricing study can stay on that rate through 12/31/14 or they can change to a Legacy EV rate (EV TOU or EVTOU2) anytime and leave the study.

I hope that helps clarify...

Randy

Return to “Utilities”