PG&E and E9

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgeParrott

I went to E9 about 3 months before my car(s) actually arrived. I got that order in so apparently early, because I was one of the VERY early LEAF and Volt order people, and I had every reason to believe in September 2010 that both cars would arrive by November-December. As it turned out the Volt arrived in early January and the LEAF in mid-February, but my E9 rates started last October and my EVSE from Coulomb (free equipment AND installation) happened at the end of December, courtesy of the Sacramento region DOE/Volt monitoring program.

By the way our first solar PV system was installed in August of 2008 (3.7kW) and that wiped out totally our annual use charges from PG&E. Our second solar PV system (1.54kW) was then installed in October of 2008 in long term anticipation of getting the two EVs. I am projecting, based on my last full year's report from our wonderful utility company (p.s. I absolutely HATE PG&E, by the way) that even charging both EVs we will still have ZERO annual electricity "use" fee.

George, could you please share your PGE comments in the PGE thread where they belong, there is extensive info there on E6 and E9, we don't need another long redundant thread started here on the same topic although I expect that to happen.

Thanks-

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/search.php

Back