FORCED to buy SL to have fast charger?!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

biggity33

It is NOT RIGHT to force customers to purchase $1,300 of options COMPLETELY UNRELATED to fast charging, in order to get the charger installed. Nissan is only offering fast charging capability to customers who purchase the SL trim ($1,300 extra for rear view camera, solar spoiler, fog lights, and a couple other cute extras).
I'm guessing many if not most customers want the ability and/or the peace of mind that comes with the ability to charge to 80% or so in 20-30 minutes. Nissan is offering this charger only to customers who fork over $1,300 for high profit-margin items like fog lights and rear view cameras.
I am really pissed off and I'm sure I'm not alone. No one likes being bullied, and this is a LOT of money.

Nothing to do with EVSE. Anyway this issue has been beaten to death. Pls search and post your comments in those threads.

Locking.

ps : Can you think of a auto manufacturer that allows all accessories/options in all trims ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back