EVSE usage

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfeman

I am looking on a Level 2 EVSE that can keep track of the monthly usage, or how much power it draws in a month? Or Should I get the AV charger and have them add a new meter for the EVSE. Any ideas?

Wolfeman said:
I am looking on a Level 2 EVSE that can keep track of the monthly usage, or how much power it draws in a month? Or Should I get the AV charger and have them add a new meter for the EVSE. Any ideas?

Get a Ted The energy detective with a second MTU and you can use it for home savings and the EV and get great data.

EVDRIVER said:
Wolfeman said:

Get a Ted The energy detective with a second MTU and you can use it for home savings and the EV and get great data.

^^^

http://www.theenergydetective.com

The Blink EVSE (and probably others, like EVCA, etc.) appears to have some kind of watt-hour "meter" function(s) built in.

I suspect that the Blink EVSE at least accumulates kWh (until you reset it?). Pergaps it can also show the kWh for an individual charging session.

Back