Nissan Customer Service Call Today!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timaz

I got a call today from Nissan verifying my car is on the boat expected at port in a couple days. He said my delivery is scheduled for the week of 1/5, but should probably expect the car at the end if next week! I am the only Arizona delivery. I really hope for an awesome post Xmas gift!

You may be the only AZ person receiving a car here before the end of the year... there are a few of us, including myself, who will be receiving our cars out of state; more than likely before the end of the year (I am a 1/5/11 date as well). My trailer is ready and I'm just waiting for the word that I can pick it up.

I just got a call as well. Sounded like the same guy that called a few days ago asking if I had any dashboard/carwings problems. When asked if he had any delivery info, he said he sees the same information we see in our dashboard (nothing more) and all he could tell me is "mid jan". I find it odd that the guy that called you knows your car is coming into port.

Oh and I expect you to personally invite every one of us AZ folk over for a personal test drive. :)

Back