The new EVSE arrived. Juicebox pro40 Motohome install.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webeleafowners

So all though this EVSE is primarily for our garage we installed it in a cabinet of the moho for security and weather reasons. It is on a hung bracket available with the unit...eg...it can be moved from your garage wall to the motorhome in a matter of minutes or just put it in the car for portable use. It is a 40 amp 10 KW unit with wifi control so you can control the output based on what the supply voltage and current is. Totally controllable from a smart phone. Comes with a standard 50 amp 220 RV plug. Can be bought with all the adapters to adapt to 220 30 amp dryer, 110 30 amp RV plug and 15/20 and 110 standard plug. We haven;t had it long enough yet to know all the ins and outs but seems to do what it is supposed to do. Our present EV has a smaller 3.3 KW level 2 charger, but we are buying a second EV to replace our last oil burner in the next year and it will have a minimum 6.6 KW charger. Maybe or probably a leaf.

Cheers.

30847627691_b5a806f2db_z.jpg

30899829046_e4d6295240_h.jpg%20height=640%20%20width=780

Looks nice, I like the idea of the bracket and being able to mount it in multiple places. I think you'll really like the ability to limit the current to your source, I made all my adapter plugs but by the time you add up the cost of the parts I probably didn't save a lot over just purchasing premade ones. It's nice to be able to plug into a variety of different outlets, you never know what you might run into.

Back