11 Days Trying to Get ChargePoint to Work !

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blimpy

ChargePoint customer service tells you they are in California.. but I bet a nickel they are in Bangladesh !

I have been 11 days trying to make my EZ Charge card work on the ChargePoint System.
5 visits to Charge Stations... I;ve taken to going there in the Diesel VW to test the card.. that is how little I trust it ! :roll:
4 visits to their website
3 phone calls.

Last time the guy on the phone told me ( in swahilengish) that my card was now associated with my account
Tell him all the info already in the account.. name, car, email, phone #, card #.
Oh.. and which end was the problem on .. mine or yours ?
Ours he tells me.
Oh thanks !

Blink only took 3 tries.

I am wating to see what I get with greenlots ( none locally, but there are in places I will need them badly someday).

-----

cant read
cant talk
cant think
cant answer the question ask - but will answer ones you didn't ask

those seem to be the qualifications to work in Customer Service.

:lol:

Never had a problem but I never had EZ Charge/NCTC. Didn't exist when I got my 1st Leaf. The used Leaf I bought 2 years later was sold before I leased my 1st one.

I had a card I received a year before I had a Leaf that Chargepoint sent me. Got another from the front desk at my work, I think. Created an account, put on $25, had my facilities people add me to our group (so that I can use the EVSEs at work) and it's all been fine and painless. The only time I ever called Chargepoint CS was to report broken equipment or ones w/errors showing.

I found customer service to be courteous and helpful the one time I had to call about the NCTC card with my 2015. I had no trouble registering the card with my existing Blink account and no trouble creating/registering with the other networks in my area.

Gerry

hmm.. did you get the full Bangladesh CSR service.. or did they move that offshore ?

might be that if I had the CP card. .and not the multi provider EZ charge card.. they wouldn't have screwed it up.

works seamlessly now...
tested it.. and got a bill for zero when I got home.
thanks guys !

Back