Blink CFO took a picture of my LEAF at work.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cardw

I went for an errand and when I came back to my office there was a man looking at my LEAF and asked me how I liked it. I told him I am really liking the car. He asked me if it was OK to take a picture of my LEAF since I don't have the license plates on and I said sure. He then asked me if I had heard of Blink. I told him that it was one of the companies that I had been looking at for getting a charge station and that I had a client that wanted to put a quick charge station at his wine tasting location right off the freeway.

He then told me that he was the CFO for Blink and took my card and email and said that he would look into getting me a low cost charge station for my office. I told him that I have a LEAF and that by April there would be two of us in the complex. He was actually the first person to recognize that the LEAF was an electric car without me having to tell him.

Small world.

What was the Blink CFO doing at your work location ? Business nearby ? County/City gov't meetings (to encourage EVSEs in Stockton) ? Was he just passing thru ?

We talked mostly about the car so I don't know the exact details of why he was there. There are a number of other businesses in the complex. I got the sense that he was pleasantly surprised to see a LEAF in the parking lot.

Back