Looking for charging station in South San Francisco

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Electric4Me

Hi gang,
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for searching out charging stations...
on
My wife is working at Genentech these days and her round trip commute is ~62 miles. She can make this with 16-18 Nissan miles to spare, but tomorrow she needs to go to the dentist first tomorrow, and it's ~8 miles in the opposite direction... A little close for her taste. :lol:

Any chance anyone here works there? It's a big place... I saw a Charge Point charger listed on E Jamie Ct, but that seems to have disappeared from their website, and I don't see anything on Plugshare either. Even a little while on 120V would buy her the confidence she needs. (She's not a direct employee so doesn't feel comfortable asking to plug in herself, and doesn't have access to the parking garage (where I hear there's EV plugs?)).

Thanks for any input.
Cheers, Bill

Check www.recargo.com or the recargo iPhone app. The station on Jamie Ct. SSF is alive and well. I charged my Volt there a couple of weeks ago. The staff there was very friendly, and happy to see me using the ChargePoint charger. J1772 Level 1 and Level 2, Coulomb ChargePoint station.

There was an incorrect report that the charging station did not exist. It does exist, but somebody couldn't find it. It's around the right-hand side of the building. The side parking lot is a little disconnected from the main front parking lot, but you *can* drive from the main lot to the side lot.

Bonus: Solar panels on the roof of this warehouse-type building.

Tom

Back