MyEVStats.com - Stats Tracker for Leafs

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just out of curiosity, am I not sending you complete data? On your site it shows my average battery temp as 0... I can assure you that it is not that cold here in Chicago! :D

kirkhilles said:
ccgeogeek said:
Sweet idea... Just added my 2014 S. You should be getting data soon

Excellent, I see your data there! Thanks so much. It'll help the more data we get.

ccgeogeek said:
Just out of curiosity, am I not sending you complete data? On your site it shows my average battery temp as 0... I can assure you that it is not that cold here in Chicago! :D

kirkhilles said:
ccgeogeek said:
Sweet idea... Just added my 2014 S. You should be getting data soon

Excellent, I see your data there! Thanks so much. It'll help the more data we get.

Thanks for the heads up, I've fixed the code... but no, I looked in the logs and Battery Temp was not send with your data. Maybe there's a setting to turn it on. Do you see the temp in the app itself?

Odd... The app shows battery temp, I'll have to look around.

kirkhilles said:
ccgeogeek said:

kirkhilles said:

Thanks for the heads up, I've fixed the code... but no, I looked in the logs and Battery Temp was not send with your data. Maybe there's a setting to turn it on. Do you see the temp in the app itself?

I've added my 2017 Leaf, though it looks like your site classifies it as a 2016 and that the battery has actually *gained* capacity. Much as I wish that were true, I think the new packs start with 83-84 aHr.

Astros said:
I've added my 2017 Leaf, though it looks like your site classifies it as a 2016 and that the battery has actually *gained* capacity. Much as I wish that were true, I think the new packs start with 83-84 aHr.

Okay, thanks. I may not have the 2017 VINs in there yet. I'll update that. Thanks!

I see that VIN #18515 which is a 2012 had a huge battery jump. New Battery? If you're reading this, would you mind giving me/us details? Was it still under warranty? If not, did you get a discount? I'm still waiting for my 2012 to drop its final bar (VIN #22214) which I'm totally jealous as I've had less than you did while I still was out of warranty (I'm about 2 weeks past that now, sigh).

Quick suggestion: edit the thread title and put "myevstats.com" at the end.

You list: "2013 - Baseline: 62 aHr". Where does the 62 AHr figure come from?

When my 2013 was new Leaf Spy Pro recorded values between 66.047 and 66.983 AHr the first year (when fully charged). Based upon that, my loss is now about 13.4%, not the 7% you are computing. The drop in GIDs (fully charged) matches the higher number: from 284 to 251, or 11.6%.

jlv said:
Quick suggestion: edit the thread title and put "myevstats.com" at the end.

You list: "2013 - Baseline: 62 aHr". Where does the 62 AHr figure come from?

When my 2013 was new Leaf Spy Pro recorded values between 66.047 and 66.983 AHr the first year (when fully charged). Based upon that, my loss is now about 13.4%, not the 7% you are computing. The drop in GIDs (fully charged) matches the higher number: from 284 to 251, or 11.6%.

Thanks for the input. Honestly, I'm not sure if there are any definite values for each year (be sure to let me know if you find any), so I just searched around and came up with those. I've adjusted the values to 67 as that also matches the value for the 2012 owner that looks like he's gotten a new battery.

tomw said:
Looks like VIN #00493 has a newer battery pack as well?

Oh wow. Yes, please if the owner of VIN #00493 (2011) wants to fill us on the details (replaced under warranty?), that'd be awesome. 110,000 miles with 60.82 amp hours. Impressive.

kirkhilles said:
Thanks for the input. Honestly, I'm not sure if there are any definite values for each year (be sure to let me know if you find any), so I just searched around and came up with those. I've adjusted the values to 67 as that also matches the value for the 2012 owner that looks like he's gotten a new battery.
I think 67 aHr should be the baseline for 2011s and 2012s, but the site is still showing 62 aHr.

Another suggestion: in the "Amp Hours over Time" you might want to filter the data to be just by month. The output is getting really long!

jlv said:
Another suggestion: in the "Amp Hours over Time" you might want to filter the data to be just by month. The output is getting really long!

Maybe combine that with the ability to click on a specific VIN to see it daily (either the entire list, or just for the clicked month).

Just checking in... I'm lucky vehicle #13 in the database!

I'm seeing a possible data confusion issue in the Avg Battery Temperature field... my temp data is recorded in Celsius, whereas the majority of the other vehicles appear to be using Fahrenheit. My pack temp is going to look ridiculously low in the long run!

Superchewie said:
Just checking in... I'm lucky vehicle #13 in the database!

I'm seeing a possible data confusion issue in the Avg Battery Temperature field... my temp data is recorded in Celsius, whereas the majority of the other vehicles appear to be using Fahrenheit. My pack temp is going to look ridiculously low in the long run!

Thanks for the heads up! I'll need to let the developer of Leaf Spy know as there's no differentiation for F vs C.

kirkhilles said:
I see that VIN #18515 which is a 2012 had a huge battery jump. New Battery? If you're reading this, would you mind giving me/us details? Was it still under warranty? If not, did you get a discount? I'm still waiting for my 2012 to drop its final bar (VIN #22214) which I'm totally jealous as I've had less than you did while I still was out of warranty (I'm about 2 weeks past that now, sigh).

Yes. I had a new pack installed under warranty on 10/11. My warranty is up 11/15/17. Dropped the 4th bar in late September. I have noticed that my stats have stopped on 10/16. But, I drive every day. So, not sure what is happening. I love the evtats site. Very informative.

I added my 2016 SL yesterday. It appears the Amp HR will need to be updated to reflect the 30KWH battery pack in the 16 SL.

jlv said:
kirkhilles said:
I think 67 aHr should be the baseline for 2011s and 2012s, but the site is still showing 62 aHr.

2011-12's ahr was in the mid 66's. It wasn't until 2013 that it went to 67.36

Back