QTVLegend
Delivery Date: 25 Apr 1993
Leaf Number: 455423

Other Nissan Models w/Bio-Suede Interior?

Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:49 am

I am sorely tempted by 17,500 off the price of a new car and the most appealing model LEAF to me is the SV. I'm willing to pay for the nav and power systems but want to make sure that I'll be happy with the fabric. There aren't any SVs anywhere near me so I'd like to find some other model that has the same faux suede. I'll be really disappointed to get a car only to wish I'd spent just a little more for leather. (though given my budget situation every thousand bucks isn't really just a little)

Anyone know about the materials in the Sentra or other cars? The website doesn't make it easy.

Thanks

LeftieBiker
Delivery Date: 31 May 2013

Re: Other Nissan Models w/Bio-Suede Interior?

Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:13 am

Where are you located? I'm about to lease a 2018 SL with light grey leather seats that I don't want.
Scarlet Ember 2018 Leaf SL W/ Pro Pilot
2009 Vectrix VX-1 W/18 Leaf modules, & 3 EZIP E-bicycles.
PLEASE don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

powersurge
Delivery Date: 06 Dec 2014

Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:07 am

I do not understand the question.

You cannot expect to determine the materials in your seats... It is cloth or leather.....

The only way to see what interior materials are in the cars is to GO TO THE DEALER...

Nubo
Delivery Date: 31 Oct 2014

Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:29 am

powersurge wrote:I do not understand the question.

You cannot expect to determine the materials in your seats... It is cloth or leather.....

The only way to see what interior materials are in the cars is to GO TO THE DEALER...

I think the problem is their dealer doesn 't have an example in LEAF so they're wondering if other Nissan models use the same fabric so they can check it out. Not sure why they're calling it "faux suede" though... Edit: it appears Nissan calls the cloth "bio-suede" as in the thread title. If it's like the older LEAFs, it's made from recycled water bottles and bears no resemblance to suede imho.
I noticed you're still working with polymers.

Return to “General / Main Owners Forum”