Nissan Leaf Car cover?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the official Nissan one. It has a flap for charging and the solar pannel and a window to see the dash lights. I use it for the airport on long trips to keep the car clean and the 12v battery charged.

vkruger said:
I got the official Nissan one. It has a flap for charging and the solar pannel and a window to see the dash lights. I use it for the airport on long trips to keep the car clean and the 12v battery charged.

Could you bring your cover to the March 8 gathering in Fashion Valley?

We almost got the Nissan cover when we got our Leaf, but no one could answer the question about charging dock or the 12v solar panel so we did not get it.

As it turns out my wife is usually able to park in the parking garage at work and garage at home so it would have been rarely used, but still nice to have.

dietersrover said:
So, does Nissan make a car cover for the Leaf? I would be nice to have a special little flap in the front.
I've bought a couple on ebay for my race cars at $25 to 30 each. pretty good ones with nice insides .

After much research, I bought a CoverCraft 4 layer premium car cover that is form fitted to the LEAF with a front flap for charging, antenna pocket, side mirror pockets and locking security cable. But before it arrived I was given the use of a garage so I never even took the cover out of the box. If anybody in the Southern California area needs one I'll let it go for less than I paid for it.

Back