Impending delivery ...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on vacation burning gas like never in a stupid RV. Shame on me ... This thing might do 10 miles per gallon, I'm not even counting seeing as I "top" the tank by chunks of $100 almost every day.
But Utah is beautiful, been to Zion, Bryce and Capitol reef so far :)
And my LEAF is waiting for me at home, with it's state of charge not moving an inch in 5 days. That's good news :)
I'll back at the end of the first week of Jan. I hope that many more of you will have theirs by then an can share their awesome experiences :)

gudy said:
I'm on vacation burning gas like never in a stupid RV. Shame on me ... This thing might do 10 miles per gallon, I'm not even counting seeing as I "top" the tank by chunks of $100 almost every day.
But Utah is beautiful, been to Zion, Bryce and Capitol reef so far :)
And my LEAF is waiting for me at home, with it's state of charge not moving an inch in 5 days. That's good news :)
I'll back at the end of the first week of Jan. I hope that many more of you will have theirs by then an can share their awesome experiences :)
Zion is awesome. I went though there and the wolf stopped in the street as I drove about 20 mph. I stopped and he/she stopped in the street and looked at me. I wish I has a camera because it was a National Geographic moment. The wolfs hair was as if some hair stylist worked on him for hours, I will never forget it.

gudy said:
...And my LEAF is waiting for me at home, with it's state of charge not moving an inch in 5 days. That's good news...

Isn't it nice they included a "baby monitor"? :mrgreen:

Nubo said:
gudy said:
...And my LEAF is waiting for me at home, with it's state of charge not moving an inch in 5 days. That's good news...

Now that's not a bad idea.. some kind of microphone in the Leaf that you can connect to from iPhone and hear what is going on around it, what is being said, and the soft suckling of electrons from the J1772 nipple..

GroundLoop said:
Nubo said:
gudy said:

Now that's not a bad idea.. some kind of microphone in the Leaf that you can connect to from iPhone and hear what is going on around it, what is being said, and the soft suckling of electrons from the J1772 nipple..

At least we don't have to worry about changing diapers to pick up and dripping oil leaks :mrgreen: .

Ready2plugin said:
At least we don't have to worry about changing diapers to pick up and dripping oil leaks :mrgreen: .

Yes, but she'll need new booties now and then. :)

Called Nissan 877 number to ask why my owner checklist is locked even know they sent a email saying it was open, phone rep put me on hold for about 5 minutes and came back to tell me my car was at the port and was going through Car Wings
testing and activation!!
He said if had not heard from dealer in 2 weeks to call them back.
I guess that is good news :D

hobbyguy said:
Called Nissan 877 number to ask why my owner checklist is locked even know they sent a email saying it was open, phone rep put me on hold for about 5 minutes and came back to tell me my car was at the port and was going through Car Wings
testing and activation!!
He said if had not heard from dealer in 2 weeks to call them back.
I guess that is good news :D

Your car is "at the port" but you should contact the dealer in two WEEKS? I would think you should be calling if you don't hear in two days!

BTW, what's your order date?

I'm hearing rumors of Jan 5th or 6th for the next group of deliveries. This from the EVP, which is working closely with Nissan on the rollout. No info as to why the delay.

Discuss.

garygid said:
As I mentioned, they do not specify which holidays, our New Year or theirs.
It's a press release for the US market. At the latest they are talking about Jan 1st and for most in the US "The holidays" means Christmas time.

Back