Two holes for license plate mounting or four?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeaneG

A small detail - does the Leaf have four holes to mount the rear license plate, or just two at the top? I'd like to get my custom "Solar Powered" license frame ordered, but am not sure whether to pick the 2-hole or 4-hole version.

DeaneG said:
A small detail - does the Leaf have four holes to mount the rear license plate, or just two at the top? I'd like to get my custom "Solar Powered" license frame ordered, but am not sure whether to pick the 2-hole or 4-hole version.

Looks like 2 holes on the top. Check this photo out.
http://home.roadrunner.com/~mhebert/rm/truck_o_leafs.jpg

What about dealer sticker I hate that and tell all my dealer if they put that on my car I will not take the car.

Gonewild said:
What about dealer sticker I hate that and tell all my dealer if they put that on my car I will not take the car.

Fortunately, we don't do dealer stickers/emblems in CA. Which is good, 'cause I hate them too. Just a dealer branded plate frame that can be easily removed.

Gonewild said:

lol, my only car I ever bought new, there was a big dealer "puffy" sticker on it. I told him to take it off and he's like "oh you can take it off, it comes right off". Hmm, no, YOU put it on, YOU take it off. He took it off. :)

Who has ever seen a dealer sticker of plate frame and said to themselves "Hey I should go buy form there" anyway..

I just poked myself in the eye by accident. :oops:

turbo2ltr said:
man it must be bed time. I'm thinking goggles? What goggles?

then I :lol:

Bump (digging up old thread)!

My wife laughs hysterically everytime we think about this, especially when there's a giant picture of you wearing goggles and you're
thinking 'what goggles'? :lol:

Remind me to send you a free license plate when we finally get them in!

Back