LEAF Review by Busy Mommy Media

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boomer23

Okay, I may have sunk to a new low as a "car guy" as I reference a site called Busy Mommy Media for a review of the LEAF.

However, this is a positive review aimed at parents and discussing the practicalities of transporting kids, strollers and their stuff in the LEAF. He also does a good job addressing range anxiety.

The reporter is a San Diego based dad, is well informed and says at the end of the article that he has a LEAF on order.

http://busymommymedia.com/2010/12/putting-the-nissan-leaf-to-the-test/

Funny troll commenting at the bottom (Wayne Brady). "..tried and true gas engines.." ;-)

Boomer23 said:
Oops, my bad.

Mods can lock this if appropriate.

It's only a partial dupe from what I can see. The video portion looks like a dupe, but the originally posted link doesn't have any of the write-up.

Boomer23 said:
Okay, I may have sunk to a new low as a "car guy" as I reference a site called Busy Mommy Media for a review of the LEAF.

However, this is a positive review aimed at parents and discussing the practicalities of transporting kids, strollers and their stuff in the LEAF. He also does a good job addressing range anxiety.

The reporter is a San Diego based dad, is well informed and says at the end of the article that he has a LEAF on order.

http://busymommymedia.com/2010/12/putting-the-nissan-leaf-to-the-test/

I'm glad you liked it the article. I am the author of the post and we are excited that Nissan USA finally found it today which is ironic considering they provided me the vehicle for the the review. It has also been all over the internet on Engadget, Autoblog, Treehugger and many international divisions of Nissan.

Yes, I am a dad instead of the mom on the mommy blog but I am helping with the marketing of the site.

I just got word that my LEAF will be a "In the month of March" delivery.

Here is another editorial that we created while I had the vehicle. http://carlsbad.patch.com/articles/the-nissan-leaf-breezes-into-carlsbad

Best part about the Leaf for moms will be setting the example for your kids on how to carry on a sustainable lifestyle!

mike22 said:
Best part about the Leaf for moms will be setting the example for your kids on how to carry on a sustainable lifestyle!
x2
I was very proud of my son when his kindergarten teacher mentioned the detail with which he told her
all about our newly-installed solar panels, and how we were going to be able to use them to run our
soon-to-be electric car. She said he had so much detail that he sounded like a 'salesman' and she wasn't
sure if he was making it up. So, if things work out, in 10 yrs his first car will be an EV.

For Christmas, his wish list included a 'mini' Nissan LEAF just like Mommy's.

Back