Do we need to register with multiple charging service?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dvu

We're currently have chargepoint cause it's what's available at work. Do we need to register with other networks that are in the area to use the stations or do they work across networks?

I only have/use Chargepoint as it's in the places I go but yes if you have other networks in your area you might use, you've got to register with each one separately :(

dvu said:
We're currently have chargepoint cause it's what's available at work. Do we need to register with other networks that are in the area to use the stations or do they work across networks?

Only if you want to charge on other networks. Depending on location, there may be one, two, three, four or more networks that you might need access to.

You can use a single card for several networks, but you still need to register on all of the networks in question.

Aerovironment, Blink, EVgo, SemaCharge, Chargepoint, Greenlots, Electric Circuit aka AddÉnergie, and I'm sure more.

Back