Leaf Navigation/Audio Manual?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coffee_Slurry

So, it's been a while since the full Owner's Manual appeared, and the Navigation/Audio manual doesn't seem to be showing up on the same Nissan publications web sites.

I assume one comes with the delivered cars?

Anything interesting/surprising in it?
How many pages?

Cheers.

GroundLoop said:
So, it's been a while since the full Owner's Manual appeared, and the Navigation/Audio manual doesn't seem to be showing up on the same Nissan publications web sites.

I assume one comes with the delivered cars?

Anything interesting/surprising in it?
How many pages?

Cheers.

+1...I would like to put my "hands" in that Navigation/Audio manual too. Why it's taking so long Nissan?

I've asked Nissan for it in digital form twice now. I've even tried scanning my own, but gave up after I figured out it would take me waaaaay longer than the ~1.5 hours it took me to scan the EVSE manual. Sorry guys.

mwalsh said:
I've asked Nissan for it in digital form twice now. I've even tried scanning my own, but gave up after I figured out it would take me waaaaay longer than the ~1.5 hours it took me to scan the EVSE manual. Sorry guys.

Many thanks, at least you tried mwalsh, we all understand. We will be patient and keep waiting for Nissan to do what should have done by now :(

Back