Leaf Service/Technical Questions Hotline for New Owners?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank

For those of you that have received your Leafs, what is the procedure for getting questions answered about the car? Do you just call your dealer just like any other car and speak to a service writer? Or does Nissan have a different procedure? Are there Regional Leaf experts to handle questions or potential problems with the Leaf? Is there a central hot line to call? Some new owners have mentioned a CARWINGS expert at Nissan and I believe they talked with them to figure out a problem with CARWINGS. Can you call the CARWINGS expert direct or do you have to go through the local dealer?

When I picked up my LEAF, I was asked to go through the dealer for any technical issues. Their Service Department has LEAF certified technicians.

I talked to the dealer first about my Carwings data issue, and they recommended that I call Nissan after I relayed the symptoms. It didn't sound like a car issue, but rather a web issue with the Nissan Carwings website. So I used the Nissan toll free phone number (1-877-NoGasEV) or 1-877-664-2738 and they took my question and passed it on to the appropriate Carwings expert.

It took about 1.5 days and then it started to work correctly.

Red Randy

It is always good to let us know of the problem symptoms, the real problem found, and the treatment method or solution.

There are often others with the same problems.

Thanks.

Back