Unused ContiMobilityKit - 2012 Leaf - Market Value

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baumgrenze

I finally broke down and bought an Altima jack and donut spare. I never used the ContiMobilityKit. I was appalled at the price quoted in a post for replacing just the bottle of sealant (http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?t=15012) quotes dealer wanted $244 for the sealant and $450 to replace the tire pump. The sealant expired in August 2015. It is just hazardous waste? How much might the pump be worth on craigslist? I searched and found none.

i was doing some trailer wiring on my 2012 leaf over the weekend and wondered the same question. I'm never going to use this thing so thought that if someone else who had to use theirs in a lease, that they are returning, they might be on the market for one.

Just the goop can be bought for ~ $15 on Ebay, or a replacement kit that includes the goop and a couple of new parts is ~ $45 from Conti.

I used the kit a couple of months ago but remembered to clean out the hose so I'm planning to just buy the goop.

Back