EVSE for Sale

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KK6PD

Hi all, well now that the Leaf is gone, I have a perfectly good EVSE unit for sale. This is a 6.6 kW unit. It needs a 240 40 amp breaker minimum, I used a 50A breaker in my application.It also needs 8 Gauge wiring. L1, L2 and ground are required. No Neutral. It has been running at my home with a 50 A 240 Breaker with #8 Gauge wire. The plug that will be supplied is a NEMA 14-50.
The unit has a built in meter that indicates Voltage, Current, and importantly a kWh reading o how much power you have used in charging your car. The kWh reading is cumulative, and can be reset to zero (0) via the push button in the front of the display.
I would prefer to do a meet or pickup, but I will ship. However it might cost a bit since it weighs about 20 ish pounds. The unit is easily unbolted from the cart and wall mounted. Cable hangers also remove easily for wall hanging next to the unit!
Price is $450, and as stated a local pickup is preferred, but I will ship, buyer pays for shipping UPS!!
If you are interested, drop a line to [email protected]

Thanks for looking

I also will include a new NEMA 14-50 power plug for plugging it in to 240v!

EVSE 4b Sale.jpgNEMA 14-50a.jpg

To help you sell the EVSE, I suggest you post the model number of this GE DuraStation.

Out of interest, I found a PDF manual and it seems that models with network connectivity have a programmable amperage output. If yours has that feature, then it should be possible for a new owner to set the max amperage to 26A for use with a 14-30 receptacle (typical for newer dryers). Mentioning that might attract more more prospective buyers :)

Actually the model GE Model # EVDSWGH-CP01 , but is DIP programmable, I just set mine to 40A, but 30A, & 20A is available depending on how you pin J21 see instructions I needed fastest charge I could get!

Designed for wall mount application
18 ft. cord wraps conveniently around unit, keeping it organized and off the ground
Components are housed inside a NEMA 3R (outdoor) nonmetallic enclosure
Green charging light illuminates to signal that vehicle is charging, switching to red in the event of a fault
Meets all of the following standards: SAE J1772; NEC625; UL2231, 2251 and 2594; CUL 2594 and 2231; and is ETL and cETL listed

Here is a link to download the install instructions...

https://www.homedepot.com/catalog/pdfImages/db/dba9cee7-6f4a-4f66-829f-2343d78ef480.pdf

Back