Other Nissan Models w/Bio-Suede Interior?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QTVLegend

I am sorely tempted by 17,500 off the price of a new car and the most appealing model LEAF to me is the SV. I'm willing to pay for the nav and power systems but want to make sure that I'll be happy with the fabric. There aren't any SVs anywhere near me so I'd like to find some other model that has the same faux suede. I'll be really disappointed to get a car only to wish I'd spent just a little more for leather. (though given my budget situation every thousand bucks isn't really just a little)

Anyone know about the materials in the Sentra or other cars? The website doesn't make it easy.

Thanks

I do not understand the question.

You cannot expect to determine the materials in your seats... It is cloth or leather.....

The only way to see what interior materials are in the cars is to GO TO THE DEALER...

powersurge said:
I do not understand the question.

You cannot expect to determine the materials in your seats... It is cloth or leather.....

The only way to see what interior materials are in the cars is to GO TO THE DEALER...

I think the problem is their dealer doesn 't have an example in LEAF so they're wondering if other Nissan models use the same fabric so they can check it out. Not sure why they're calling it "faux suede" though... Edit: it appears Nissan calls the cloth "bio-suede" as in the thread title. If it's like the older LEAFs, it's made from recycled water bottles and bears no resemblance to suede imho.

Back