kennethbokor
Gold Member
Delivery Date: 30 May 2018

Re: Do people hate your car?

Tue May 15, 2018 11:40 am

Well that stinks that people would do any damage to a car.

I've only had my new Leaf for a day and a half, but have already had several people come up to me to ask what it is and more info about it. They think it looks good.

Hope this continues....
---------
New Leaf Owner: Just ordered Feb 24 2018, 2018 Leaf SL in Jade Frost. Expected ETA by May 30 2018.

wekebu
Delivery Date: 05 Jun 2018
Leaf Number: 305286

Wed May 30, 2018 5:26 pm

Jeeze, this post is concerning. I pick up my new Leaf within the next week. I live in an agricultural community. Most people drive trucks...diesel trucks.

My current car is a 2001 PT Cruiser (I like to keep cars for a long time). I always park way out in a parking lot. Never got a ding in a parking lot. The only ding on my car is from a bear that knocked over a metal trash can at my house. She put a 3" scratch at the bottom of the door. I don't mind that scratch. It's kinda fun telling people where it came from.

I'd like to keep to zero emissions label on the car but I appreciate a car that hasn't been damaged.

LeftieBiker
Delivery Date: 31 May 2013

Wed May 30, 2018 8:09 pm

I suggest you take a hammer to your knees and get a handicapped placard or plate, ASAP. ;-) Parking my Leaf is the only time I'm a little grateful for the trouble I have walking. Those spaces are a bit short, but they have plenty of side clearance.
Scarlet Ember 2018 Leaf SL W/ Pro Pilot
2009 Vectrix VX-1 W/18 Leaf modules, & 3 EZIP E-bicycles.
PLEASE don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

Return to “General / Main Owners Forum”