Battery Pack Warmer

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxLeafPower

I'm looking on replacing the battery pack on my 2011 Leaf. I found a battery pack that doesn't have a battery warmer but I don't know if mine has a battery warmer or not. I called the dealership and he said he can't look it out even with the VIN number.

Should the battery pack fit my car even if the battery warmer aren't matched with my car?

LeftieBiker said:
I THINK that the 2011 will have a pack warmer only if it has heated seats and steering wheel. Someone else should confirm this.

That is correct--cold weather package came later in 2011 production and included battery heater along with heated seats and steering wheel.

Reagle said:
Any idea if US market 2018s have it if the cold weather package is installed?

I think they all have a battery warmer, as it became standard on the Leaf in 2013. At the very least they should have it if the cold weather package is installed.

Manual just say 'If equipped". I wonder if anybody came upon a technical document of sorts for the Leaf. At some point Prius people found one for the Prime where it just listed all technical details minus the marketing fluff. Would be nice to see something like that..

Back