Winter tires/wheels from Tirerack for 2018

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reagle

Just spoke to Tirerack about winter tires/wheels packages. At the moment they have no ETA for availability on those for 2018s.
Apparently they need to get a car to measure before they can offer those as all kinds of considerations go into fitment besides tire sizes.
Is anybody close to their Indiana location willing to come in and have the car measured?

Looks like you've got the SV. I looked up wheel specs for someone else before - the wheel specs for the 2018 SV is the same as for 2015/6/7 SVs...

Was looking for this too and didn't know why TireRack didn't offer any combos for the 2018 Leaf, good to know the reason...

Anyone know why the S model (with the 16s") isn't the same diameter as the SV and SLs (With the 17s?) .. (24.8" vs 25.4" if i calculated it right)... Is that not enough to throw off the speedometers? Or maybe they are running different settings ...

I'm thinking about getting 16" rims for the winter tires and running 215/55R16 to get close to the 25.4" diameter on the stock setup for the SL.

I ended up getting 16" steel rims with 205/55/R16 Blizzak WS80 tires installed and balanced from the dealer.
It will be slightly smaller than stock SV wheels, but hey if the dealer is fine with it so am I. Plus they are narrower which should help in snow.

Back