Louisiana Leaf Owners

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am enjoying the Leaf. Have not had any issues to date. I am just over 2000 miles. I use the LEAF to go back and forth to work and to drive around the New Orleans area. My son has a Fiat 500e that he uses to drive back and forth to school. We do have my wife's SUV that we use for extended drives (which are rare anyway) so the Leaf meets my needs very well. I do prefer the comfort of the Leaf over the Bolt and Volt. I do like the Bolt's extended range and battery management system, but I prefer the drive of the Leaf along with Propilot. All the best to you in your decision.

Thanks so much.... I was all but decided on the Prime.... then I saw a 2018 SV on sale for less than 30K.... got my juices flowing again... :?

Leave it in the garage and evacuate with my wife's SUV. The only electric vehicle I would own at this time without having a gas backup in south Louisiana (due to not having much of a charging infrastructure) is a Tesla as there are superchargers all along the evacuation route.

Thanks, I guess I'd just leave mine at home (If I'd own one) also and evac in the '16 Sienna. That's why I got flood insurance, eh???

I believe the comprehensive portion of auto insurance would cover. Also unless you put 10k down or pay cash in full on the leaf I would recommend Gap insurance.

Looking for a jolt? Officials ask electric car drivers for help placing charging stations
https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/article_29b17630-1f38-11e9-a648-53eff28f1807.html

Louisiana Clean Fuels is asking drivers to drop pins in locations to be considered for future fast charge stations. Business owners with space for the equipment on their properties are also invited to weigh in.

Back