Leafs Wanted for Drive Studies

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AutomotiveAllies

Automotive Allies, LLC, one of the country’s premier providers of vehicles and related services to the automobile industry, has been getting quite a few requests for the Nissan Leaf from its clients.

Our company is actively searching for Leaf owners who might be interested in renting their cars for short-term drive studies and technical evaluations by our auto manufacturer clients. Periods would likely range from a few days to a week or two with mileage accumulations of 500 miles or so. Rental amounts would be negotiable - and potentially very significant - and the cars would be fully insured against loss and liability.

In NO CASE would any borrowed vehicle be dismantled, modified or driven in an inappropriate or abusive manner during any of these tests. The sole purpose of these rentals would be to allow engineers and product planning executives an opportunity to experience these unique cars.

Any vehicle would be considered regardless of geographic location.

To learn more or to be placed on a list of Leaf owners interested in working with us, please call or email anytime.

Many thanks.

J. Matt Merritt, President
AUTOMOTIVE ALLIES, LLC
209 W. Alameda Ave. #101
Burbank, CA 91502
[email protected]
Office: (818) 842-1700
Mobile: (818) 669-9778

Very interesting.

I guess other manufacturers who can normally buy a competitor car off the lot for checking out have no easy way of getting a Leaf now ...

We have some very strong relationships with Nissan dealers in various parts of the country but none have been able to help us with the Leaf.

MM

I am more than willing to let anybody have access to the car, take measurements, test drive, etc. But after waiting this long, there's no way I'm letting the car leave my sight. PM me if you're interested. I'm in the greater Sacramento area.

MrZorg said:
I am more than willing to let anybody have access to the car, take measurements, test drive, etc. But after waiting this long, there's no way I'm letting the car leave my sight. PM me if you're interested. I'm in the greater Sacramento area.
Is your dashboard still saying Feb 17th ? Mine has gone to Mar 1st. Being in CA, you should get the car some 2 weeks before I get mine.

Back