Blink email today?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gonewild

I got an email from Blink to sign up for my install and access to there web site. Only problem it is the web site is not working.

Gonewild said:
I got an email from Blink to sign up for my install and access to there web site. Only problem it is the web site is not working.

I did too! I sent them an email telling them about it not working.

Same here. I've a feeling it was sent in error - the website still contains "Welcome - ssage headline goes here - urem ipsum dolor sit amet."

Anyway, this time it let me put in my pwd but it is not showing any time slots as available. I guess they are preparing for upcoming rush with online installation scheduling.

new email ya it was sent out in error. Buy it really does not matter I have the other one installed now. :mrgreen:

I see where Roush Racing is making all of the Blinks home chargers..I hope they are fast and have a nice electrical pulse sound to them :)

Unfortunately, the following email was sent out in error. We are currently trying to automate our system and missed a step that sent out the email. You will receive it again, when it is time to get you on the schedule. We apologize for the misunderstanding and frustration over the broken links. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

Got one from the local ecotality contact as well.

I got this response from them to my E-mail
Our Blink Charger should be available to purchase by approximately mid-March. The purchase price is $1,495 and does not include taxes, freight, installation, etc.

Why is there unit so much $$$
Is it better than the AV unit?

Not only were the emails sent out incorrectly, the website is absolutely horrible and contains fake support numbers, latin filler text, etc.

A "this email was sent into error" message was finally sent out, with a forwarded example...however, it was a REAL customer link....i doubt william would be impressed if i scheduled an appointment for him :shock:

The Blink comes with all the options..Thats why it is so much bigger..Im not sure of the price since 7000 of us are getting it for free..

Back