Article on my LEAF was picked up on Nissan Facebook

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cardw

Nissan picked up the Lodi News Sentinal Article on my LEAF and featured it on their Facebook page. The Sentinal did almost a whole page on the LEAF.

Here is the link for the online version.

http://www.lodinews.com/news/article_883c92f2-b396-55d6-ad23-73c84884e98b.html

Of course I got dinged for saying engine instead of motor, but over all the article was done well.

I just got used to saying accelerator instead of gas pedal. LOL

Yeah, Darrell is pretty angry.

I don't get it. I see all this anger directed toward electric cars along with misinformation in a lot of comment sections. One begins to wonder if there is a paid propaganda program out there.

Oh well, I just keep telling people and driving my LEAF. LOL

It's crazy how limited the comments were when they talk about oil subsidies....let alone the huge tax breaks people were getting to buy Hummers and Escalades a few years back. What is wrong with shifting the money to "greener pastures"?

Yeah, you could get a 10,000 tax credit for buying a large truck or SUV.

I felt like offering to pay his 11 cents for the California Refund. :)

The Oil subsidy costs everyone 133 dollars a year and it is still going. That's about a 1200 percent difference.

It's crazy...

I just keep repeating the facts as best I can.

Ready2plugin said:
It's crazy how limited the comments were when they talk about oil subsidies....let alone the huge tax breaks people were getting to buy Hummers and Escalades a few years back. What is wrong with shifting the money to "greener pastures"?

OMG, that's right. remember the Hummer tax breaks. gawd. Those drove me absolutely nuts.
:lol:

Great to see a local article! You just can't argue with people like Darrell because they are so focused on one ideal, they'll never see the forest for the trees.

Back