Those dumb questions you can't find the answer to....

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaK

I know you'll help me. Here's my dumb question:

Is there another way to get to Carwings on my home computer other than through http://www.nissan.usacom/owners opening my cars status, scrolling to the bottom, and clicking on Launch Carwings? Seems pretty indirect. Who has found a direct URL to Carwings?

Here is what I was able to find out so far. The carwings launcher points to http://zeroemission.nissan-carwings.com/aqPortal/ . If I am logged into the Nissan Owners site, it has me logged into the carwings site. And I get a log in screen if I have cleared all cookies. However the username and password are not the same as for the owner site. I haven't had a chance to try it, but I suspect that it is probably the same password that was given to access carwings from the car for the first time.

I tried to do the same thing. As best I can tell, that URL points to the japanese carwings, which must use a different login database. It appears the owners portal passes some magic value that makes it work. I think that's the only way for now. :(

Thanks GeekEV and "perp",
I tried your carwings URL (with the nissan.usa owners site closed) and it took me right to my carwings data. No login required. Go figure....

Perp, I have seen the Japanese version before too...and had to get a technician on the phone who reset my Carwings password. I had them set it up using the same one I use for nissanusa/owners. Prior to that, the Japanese login page was all I could access. Now everything seems fine, and I am seeing my own data for the past week. (recvd my car 1.5 weeks ago)

Linda

Yeah, if you've previous hit it through the owner's portal and not closed your browser, it will work, even if you closed the earlier tab. But once you close the browser those cookies should be wiped and it won't work anymore...

Well, that's a bummer. At the test-drive event they told us we'd be able to play with Carwings before we actually got the car. I wanted to analyze some marginal trips and see what came up in the way of charge opportunities.

Back