Estimated Delivery?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notlpip

Anyone know why the estimated delivery date bounces around so much? It is changing every day now for me. About two weeks ago it went from Month of April to Week of April 15 then the 19th back to the 15th the 18th and today the 22nd. Now I HAVE to check it every day to see if it changed! :lol:

notlpip said:
Anyone know why the estimated delivery date bounces around so much? It is changing every day now for me. About two weeks ago it went from Month of April to Week of April 15 then the 19th back to the 15th the 18th and today the 22nd. Now I HAVE to check it every day to see if it changed! :lol:

cause it can?

I think you will know more after (if) you get the car and then you wont care.

After about 10 date changes they stop for couple of weeks. At least that's what I noticed with some other orders as well.

notlpip said:

Interestingly enough, there's a "thread" for that ...http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2662

maybe even two .. http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2213

Happy reading :p

Here's the weird thing.

Nissan can moves the dates around, seemingly at will and almost daily, for cars assigned to customers who have delivery dates. But computer problems associated with the earthquake and tsunami are preventing Carwings from opening for the Forgotten Orders after 1500 cars arrived in the US?

@thankyouOB Thanks, but not much help!

@smkettner Yes! Thanks!

@IBELEAF Thanks!

@Beachcliffs Lots of questions but no answers. Thought I would refresh the question out of the 73 pages where it was buried.

@garygid Yes! Thanks!

@BlueSL Thanks!

Back