Fee ChargePass Cards Thru April, 2011

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure wish they would extend this offer until the end of July. It looks like you need to have the car before you can apply for the card.

MaryC said:
Sure wish they would extend this offer until the end of July. It looks like you need to have the car before you can apply for the card.

Brendan was handing out the cards at the event at Boardwalk a couple of weeks ago. Just have to call to activate it. I haven't tried to activate mine, but I certainly didn't have to have a car to get it ;-)

So I registered on that page, and I clicked the "confirmation" link in the email they sent and it just brought me to the main portal page. Do I have to now create an account so I can sign in? Or have I done enough to be sent the card?

turbo2ltr said:
So I registered on that page, and I clicked the "confirmation" link in the email they sent and it just brought me to the main portal page. Do I have to now create an account so I can sign in? Or have I done enough to be sent the card?

having same issue. since there are two drivers, i would like 2 cards. i am willing to pay for one, but feel i should also get one free since i bought mine when they were offering them for free (my bad for not checking here first!!)

i don't think a card is coming. on my first card, it was select "free" card or "pay station" card. that is not offered here thinking the card is not coming. i think a call is in order here

turbo2ltr said:

The email with the confirmation link I received said "To complete your submission for a FREE ChargePass card, you MUST confirm you received this email."

I clicked the link and that was about it. Hopefully we'll receive the cards soon.

omkar said:
turbo2ltr said:

The email with the confirmation link I received said "To complete your submission for a FREE ChargePass card, you MUST confirm you received this email."

I clicked the link and that was about it. Hopefully we'll receive the cards soon.

did you already have a card?

i sent them an email. auto response says will have a "real" response today. so we shall see

Sure I would like my money back but I signed up because I am sure I could use a backup in case I break/crack the first card/tag

turbo2ltr said:
You'll still need to create an account and when you receive your card, you'll enter it into your account to activate it. Same with the cards they hand out at events...

received email and i am getting 2nd card. so even if you already have one, you can get another one. all i can say is the website is not very intuitive

Back