A fun way to meet fellow Leafers...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Electric4Me

So, I dropped my carpool friends off after work in the parking lot, and decide to fool around with the traction control off. I pull a J-turn and of course my friends say "Do that again and I'll video you!" I'm happy to oblige...

Two more times to get the video right, and two folks come out of an adjacent building...curious to find out who is squealing the tires in a Leaf. One turns out to be Gascant (Howard) and his coworker! We had previously met at the first Bay Area Leaf gathering, but had forgotten each other until we figured that out.

The funny thing to me about this video is how quiet it is until the tires let loose on the smooth pavement...

[youtube]http://youtu.be/cU3K-hqjD1A?hd=1[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU3K-hqjD1A&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

SWEET!!! I only wish I'd been out in the lot to watch you do it live.
Like Mallory, I posted it to FB.
BTW, William (my coworker) was totally impressed when you took off out of the lot.

gascant said:
BTW, William (my coworker) was totally impressed when you took off out of the lot.

Do you mean that he thought the Leaf was slow? He needs to drive it! I could stop by again today... You both have my number. :)

Bill

Electric4Me said:
gascant said:

Do you mean that he thought the Leaf was slow? He needs to drive it! I could stop by again today... You both have my number. :)
Bill
No, quite the opposite. He loved how quick it was off the line. Thanks for the offer to stop by--I'll let him drive mine when I get it (or he might call you first).

Back