Stickers on charging Caps

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qcar

So I took the 20 min online survey of new owners last night that had arrived in my email. I really like that induction charger, but what I really want to know is if anyone's leaf has the stickers on the QC and/or 220v charging port flip caps that were on the charging ports they showed in the survey. I looked at my caps this morning and sure enough it looks like a nice round sticker should go on these... :eek:

I don't have them either, but I noticed them both on the survey and in their TV commercials. Obviously they're not needed, I know what they are. But they would be nice when showing the car to other people...

You can see them in this picture:
nissan-leaf-charging-port_100225873_m.jpg

Note also that both are black, whereas on mine the standard charge port (the smaller one on the right) is orange.

I don't have the icons either, just the plain black (and seemingly destined to never be used) quick charge port cover on the left and the orange L1/L2 port cover on the right.

They keep showing the pre-production car on TV and in advertisements, the picture of the charge port included. If you notice the pictures and commercials also show all the head lights as the same color, the production one had some small regular halogen lights below the main LED's so they look quite yellow. Lots of stuff like this. Apparently Nissan is delivering every car they can and not keeping one for itself to use for the advertisements.

Back