carwings not working

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for the last 2 weeks i have not been able to connect to carwings. i live in santa monica. i get a message that carwings is not available. anyone else out there having problems connecting?

well, i checked in with the nissan leaf hot line and they said that my TCU needed to be re-set so i'll need to go to my dealership to do this.

I have had two separate instances where I have found the telematics dead. Once had lasted 2 days (I only knew this since I didn't have "charging stopped" messages for 2 days), and the most recent time, it it "fixed itself" after my 4th time trying to connect.

I am a little concerned that the problem might be at my end, but of course it could be at Nissan as well. Have others seen this problem?

This has been discussed elsewhere.. Nissan is having a problem with this and there will be a permanent fix at some point. In the interim you can reset the TCU yourself by disconnecting the 12Volt battery for 10 minutes. I've decided just to wait for the fix since if you reset it it you might have to do it again, and again.

Back