Driver window stuck in closed position, other window fine

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bitmanEV said:
still waiting for the post man to deliver :)

Hope you get it soon -been driving with no working window for nearly 2 months lol! Nissan part ,as you said ,too expensive for a small box with buttons ....

fingers crosses it works :)

I researched part numbers and last bit indicates trim of the car that was made for and first part is the actual part ,what its for ....
My part is 25401 3NE0A

JUKE has same first part number 25401 Tried finding out what it all means but no clear answers on web

:!: good news...

its working just fine :cool: with the Juke switches; 25401 - 1KK5E and it's a straight swap done in minutes

in my case i did swap the PCB as the switches came from a scrap yard Juke hence they had some scratches on the surface of the buttons

total cost incl P&P; £17.99

made some pictures but don't know how to attach them :?

Wow thats GREAT!!! :D Whats PCB ? Ill go on to order one now -I am sooooooo grateful for letting me know as really struggling with money atm and been driving with no working window for nearly 2 months lol

Will let you know if it works here :)

Just another question if you may know -got some noise from the back of the car while driving at lower speeds ,like from rear wheels . Car done 55k could it be suspension ? Car was serviced by Nissan 6 months ago and they said nothing of concern .

Many thanks again -of to ebay now ....

Thank you for your help :) Got the switch just waiting for a friend to get some time to replace and fix up the motor as he took it out thinking it was at fault ... we got new one and turns out it was switch ... hope saga ends soon .

Finally yesterday ,humpty dumpty was put back together and all works fine with Juke part :D
thank you so much

Back