Danl wrote:LeafSpyPro will log your 12 voltages.
Here is my Leaf over about 3 days
Thanks Dan! Sounds like it's time I bought LeafSpyPro for my iPhone. A few further questions if you don't mind...
1) Will most any OBDII device work, or should I choose a specific one (especially one that draws the least power possible)?
2) I see references online to both Bluetooth and WiFi devices for LeafSpyPro. Which is best for my iPhone?
3) I see your logs are for 3 days. Did you have to leave the car on overnight to get those, or will the OBDII device work even while the car is off?
4) Are the logs stored in the car or on the OBDII device, and for how many days before I must download the data to my phone?
5) I need to log the 12v battery voltage for 6 to 9 months at a time to try to find out what's discharging it overnight every 6-9 months (or whether the DC-DC converter is intermittently not charging it properly while driving or L2 charging). Will I be able to get 6-9 months of uninterrupted logs some way?
Three different Leaf techs have found nothing wrong, and Nissan deflects by saying I must be double-tapping the power switch, so I'm on my own to diagnose and then prove what's happening.
2013 Leaf SV - Built 03/13 - Pearl White - QC Port - LED Headlights - Bosch PowerMax 240LC EVSE - New drive battery for $500 (mostly covered by Nissan) at 75k miles!