Carwings / nissan connect

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomkovic

Got a 2016 SL Dec 2nd. On the 3rd I registered the car on the owner portal ( We have two other LEAFs) . When I clicked the Nissan Connect (Carwings) tab to connect to the vehicle I was presented with a user agreement which I checked off and clicked Accept. After a waiting period I got a pop up that said "We were unable to complete your request. " and to call support. I called support and Jennifer could not fix the problem and told me someone would contact me Tuesday (today). I called again to find nothing had been done and that Jennifer would call me on Monday with an update. That's another week. Frustrated, I asked if the system was working for anyone. The person said that "It's working for some." Great. There is a known problem and they are stonewalling everyone who calls , acting like it's the first they've heard about it and then telling you someone will "reach out" to you at a later time. Stalling.

Meanwhile, I went to the status page, clicked Edit and checked some settings for the car. I wrote down the Nissan Connect nickname and Nissan connect password. I entered them into the car under the Nissan connect sign in option. It connected with the data center and said it was successful. But it still doesn't work. Was I supposed to use the same password I use to access the webpage or the Nissan Connect password listed in the Edit screen? Which user name ? My email address won't fit.

Anybody know any current info on this? I just want to turn the heater on while it's plugged in before I drive.

Back