Horn fuse location?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

futureleaf

Hi forum members,

Does anyone know where the horn fuse is located? I checked the panel on the inside by the driver's door and the box under the hood behind the battery. None of the diagram shows FUSE. I upgraded my stock horn to a WOLO Big Bad Max which sounds like a semi truck! It worked for about one month and then stopped. I think I blew the fuse.

Thanks and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Don't know if this is enough (can't attach a diagram), but: is it fuse #35 (10A) in the junction box next to the 12v battery. I blew it once myself.

Stanton said:
Don't know if this is enough (can't attach a diagram), but: is it fuse #35 (10A) in the junction box next to the 12v battery. I blew it once myself.

Thank you for your help. I did notice a large black module that was labeled HORN. It is 15A and looks too big to be a fuse unless it is a combination relay/fuse. I am having it tested. The other 10A fuses checked out okay.

Did you ever fix it and how? I am having a similar problem after I installed a new horn. Thanks

Back