No sound from radio/bluetooth/ect 2013 LEAF

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ambera7

My 2013 LEAF has no sound output. The digital screen looks the same but there is no sound. Initially if I turned my car off the sound would come back but now nothing. Any ideas? I am no longer under warranty so if its a simple fix I'd love to try and fix myself. Thanks in advance!

No sound at all? You have a SV or SL right? Not a S. No vocal nav directions or LBW? Did you just have the 2G TCU replaced? Any other recent changes or events? How about the CD player?

Do you still have the original 12 v battery? A failing 12v is a common source of troubles, but this is the first I've seen of no radio sound. If it was a fuse, I'd imagine the nav screen wouldn't work at all.

I wonder if there's a wire harness that connects to all the speakers, and maybe the connection has come apart?

Interesting problem. Please post when you figure it out.

ambera7 said:
My 2013 LEAF has no sound output. The digital screen looks the same but there is no sound. Initially if I turned my car off the sound would come back but now nothing. Any ideas? I am no longer under warranty so if its a simple fix I'd love to try and fix myself. Thanks in advance!

Just replaced my 12V battery and now have the same problem. Did you ever figure this one out? I was pulling and checking every fuse I could fine this morning so I suppose I may have fudged one? thanks

Just replaced my 12V battery and now have the same problem. Did you ever figure this one out? I was pulling and checking every fuse I could fine this morning so I suppose I may have fudged one? thanks
Hi,

We have a 2016 leaf and this is happening to it.

Did you find a solution?

Any ideas?

Back