Climate Control “mode” fan direction

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ylwf3vr

I’ve tried searching this on google and on here but I don’t think I’m getting the right key words.

When I park I usually turn the climate control off in my other car before turning the car off. Out of habit I do it in the Leaf. But every time I turn the car back on and turn climate control on, the fan is always on in the feet position.

Is there a way for me to program it so it turns on the front blower? I’d like to have it on the front one especially when I have the climate control timer on.

Not really a big deal just wondering.

(Does the question even make sense? Lol)

My 2015 SL returns to the last setting (mode, fan speed, and temperature) if I use the on/off switch to turn climate control on after starting the car. If I use the Auto button to turn on climate control, then it chooses the mode and fan speed, but remembers the previous temperature setting. Your SV should work the same way since it has the same climate control and navigation systems as the SL.

I leave the Climate Control on, but turn off the heat or ac, and the recirc so it's open to the outside air. It always comes back to where I left it, and then I just activate heat/ac/recirc as needed for the daily conditions.

Back