No Front Camera Signal

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scanner

I bought a used 2015 leaf Tekna a few days ago, and only noticed the following day that the front camera is not working, I took the vehicle to Nissan dealers as it is still under warranty (1 year left) the technician says he will not touch the vehicle unless I underwrite the costs as he claims the charge point cover had a spray job, and whoever did the repairs may have nicked a wire or failed to plug in a portion of the camera wiring. he did however plug in a camera from a working leaf into the socked, still with no display in the car. I have spoken to the dealer I bought the car from and they say there was no body work done on the car. The car was a lease car by a motability scheme. the question I have.
1. do the cameras have fuses, all the other cameras work.
2. does anyone have a diagram, I can follow the camera wiring to see if it is a simple case of reconnecting a loose connector.
3. if it is still under warrant, do I have to pay for the time spent investigating the problem or do thay have to prove that it is not covered by warranty before asking for money.

Back