2018 Leaf camera button isnt functioning properly

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamV

Ever since Igot my 2018 leaf, the camera button doesnt actually pull up the different views of the exterior of the car. Instead it brings me to a menu screen which has a toggle "predictive course lines" which i have left on. The only other things on the screen when i hit the camera button are a back button at the top left and a heading that reads camera. When i put it in reverse i can see the rear view camera on the screen as normal with the course lines. However i cant seem to switch through its views like i could in the 2015 leaf. This surely isnt something that has been made unavailable with the 2018, right? All other buttons function normally along with the front radar which allows me to use its adaptive cruise control. Thanks for reading, all help appreciated. :)

What trim level do you have? It sounds like you have the rear view camera, but not the around view camera. On models without around view, that’s all the camera button does.

It sounds like you have the S or SV model (US) on the newer Leaf the "around view" camera is only available as a standard feature on the SL

Mrleon2 said:
It sounds like you have the S or SV model (US) on the newer Leaf the "around view" camera is only available as a standard feature on the SL

Not just only standard on the SL, only AVAILABLE on the SL. I'm having to get #@@$@! leather seats just to get the Around View.

Yeah, I really wanted that feature too but I got the sv. The other options didn’t seem worth the extra $$

Back