Codes being thrown by my Nissan Leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lothsahn

I had an incident where I had to emergency brake hard a couple days ago in my 2011 leaf. Today I used LeafSpy and found the following codes:
C118A ABS E-Driven Int Brake System BRC-124
C1A60 BRAKE Control Module BR-39
C1A61 BRAKE Motor Power Supply BR-46

I cleared the codes and they did not come back. Should I be concerned?

Did the power-assisted brakes work normally during the emergency braking situation? If so, nothing to worry about with those error codes. They may have been there for a long time--I suspect they are related to a discharged or disconnected 12-volt battery some time in the past. Check once in a while to see if any of them come back.

If the brakes did not perform normally or feel different than normal, have the car checked by a qualified technician ASAP.

Lothsahn said:
I had an incident where I had to emergency brake hard a couple days ago in my 2011 leaf. Today I used LeafSpy and found the following codes:
C118A ABS E-Driven Int Brake System BRC-124
C1A60 BRAKE Control Module BR-39
C1A61 BRAKE Motor Power Supply BR-46

I cleared the codes and they did not come back. Should I be concerned?

Codes that clear and don't return are more FYI than anything else. Since you had an emergency braking situation, the codes likely resulted from a reading outside normal operating parameters. This only becomes an issue if the codes start popping up in normal or non braking situations.

Back