I put the leaf (2013 model, 51k miles) to charge overnight. In the morning it won't start.
* Dashboard turns on, AC, radio, etc. works fine, display shows 56 miles range. However, the leaf just won't start. It shows red and yellow warning sign, and car warning sign on the dashboard.
* I also cannot also charge the car anymore.
* I checked the 12V battery and it shows 12.23V with multi-meter, so at least it seems 12V battery is not an issue?
* I disconnected 12V battery (by removing negative wire) for 30 minutes and reconnected to reset. No luck.
* When the display turns on, it shows that it has 56 miles range - so looks like in the middle of charge, something went wrong as if it would have charged all the way, it would be over 70.
Any idea what could be wrong and how I can troubleshoot more before I get it towed to the dealer
Thanks in advance.