Charging indicator lights never turns on

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bapat22

Hi , I just leased 2018 Nissan Leaf S last month.
Recently I noticed, charging indicator light which are on front of dash never light up ( even when charging), but car is getting charged properly.
My assumption was these lights blink/flash when charging, but in my case its nothing helping, anyone experiencing similar issue? is there a setting I need to enable for these lights to work?

Thanks,
Barry

I had a similar experience which was repaired at Nissani Brothers in Culver City, CA. Was told that a loose connector under the dash was the problem. Seems unlikely given how often that happens with modern connectors. Please let us know what the answer you found.

koolkev said:
I had a similar experience which was repaired at Nissani Brothers in Culver City, CA. Was told that a loose connector under the dash was the problem. Seems unlikely given how often that happens with modern connectors. ...

I reckon it just never got plugged in at the factory.

I kind of recall it working at some point. But for a wile I just didn't see the light but thought that the sun was washing it out. If it was plugged in it worked its way loose.

Back