TCU fault U1A00 008

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodrigo

My upgraded 3G TCU has been acting up lately.
It will connect to the "information center" with no issues and download updated charging station info, but will not send updated info about charge status or receive climate control/start charge commands.

LeafSpy shows only this DTC:
U1A00 0008 TCU ACC No Conn AV-194
Googled this DTC but couldn't find anything...

It's a 2014 Leaf.

The dealer that installed the TCU has replaced the TCU, replaced the TCU wire harness and updated software to try and solve this issue, but it has come back every time.
I'm taking the car again to the dealer next week, but I'd love to see if any of you have any ideas or suggestions...

Thanks!

Rodrigo said:
My upgraded 3G TCU has been acting up lately.
It will connect to the "information center" with no issues and download updated charging station info, but will not send updated info about charge status or receive climate control/start charge commands.

LeafSpy shows only this DTC:
U1A00 0008 TCU ACC No Conn AV-194
Googled this DTC but couldn't find anything...

It's a 2014 Leaf.

The dealer that installed the TCU has replaced the TCU, replaced the TCU wire harness and updated software to try and solve this issue, but it has come back every time.
I'm taking the car again to the dealer next week, but I'd love to see if any of you have any ideas or suggestions...

Thanks!

For the dealer, NTB18-045

If that doesn't work, pull and replace the audio fuse. I do this about once every three months. Once I hear that NTB18-045 solves this issue, I'll be requesting it of the local Nissan dealer.

Thanks WetEV!

I got a call from Nissan about a month ago (maybe two) telling me they had a software solution to the issue, I took the car to the dealer and they did the upgrade... Dealer didn't provide a number or code, but my guess is they applied NTB18-045 at the time. If that's the case, it didn't work for me...
I'll take the car to them next week and ask for NTB18-045. Will keep you guys posted here and start pulling the fuse if needed in the future :roll:

WetEV said:
For the dealer, NTB18-045

If that doesn't work, pull and replace the audio fuse. I do this about once every three months. Once I hear that NTB18-045 solves this issue, I'll be requesting it of the local Nissan dealer.

Back