One press, all doors unlock programming?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seamasred

Is there a procedure similar to what I have seen for changing the autolock and autounlock features for unlocking all doors with one button push.

I have a Maxima where the setup allows you two options:
One press opens the drivers door only
Two presses opens all doors

I have that car set for the One Press option.

Is there some hidden programming feature to allow me to change the Leaf from Two Press to One press? It seems more convenient, especially if I can make it consistent with my other Nissan.

LeafSpy Pro has several lock/unlock related settings...

Just Google:

leaf spy pro lock unlock

The first PDF link is the manual in PDF format - check out page 22/23

No need for leaf spy.
Just go to settings->locking->uncheck selective unlock.
That's it.
By default selective unlock and outside door lock are checked.
You want the later to be on if you want to unlock your doors without using the old fashioned key:)

8leaf said:
No need for leaf spy.
Just go to settings->locking->uncheck selective unlock.
That's it.
By default selective unlock and outside door lock are checked.
You want the later to be on if you want to unlock your doors without using the old fashioned key:)

Found it in the RTMF:) Owner's Manual that is p#191 (2-32 Instruments and controls)

Locking Displays the available locking options.
Ext. Door Switch Allows user to turn the exterior door switch on or off. When turned on, the request switch on
the door is activated.
Selective Unlock Allows user to turn selective unlock on or off. When turned on, only the current door is unlocked
after the door unlock operation. When the door handle request switch on the driver’s
or front passenger’s side door is pushed to be unlocked, only the corresponding door is unlocked
first. All the doors can be unlocked if the door unlock operation is performed again
within 5 seconds. When this item is turned off, all the doors will be unlocked after the door unlock
operation is performed once.

Back